Thursday, August 7, 2008

And More...

I'm gonna just postthe rest of the questions for the discussion.

Although she doesn't know it until after his death, Amy shares a pivotal experience with her grandfather. How did Amy reevaluate her life after she learned what happened to Poppa Fin? DOes Amy come to better understand her grandfather after what she discovers about him?

I think we discussed this but if you have more to add, please do.

Kathryn was interested in this:
Razi tells us,"Most of the ones who stayed between opted for the unknown-what was beyond-within weeks after their deaths." Why had Razi chosen to stay between decades after his death? What makes her decide it's finally time to go beyond?

3 comments:

Preppy Mama said...

Hi guys. SOrry I missed this yesterday. I loved this book. I was thinking the same thing about Razi not moving on for so long. The only thing I can think of is that she was so unsettled and that she had this sense that she could not move on maybe her reasoning for taking care of others. Was her love so strong that she was in a sense trapped by it, meaning she was unable to move on until someone let her go (Fin)? Just thinking out loud.

Constance the Super said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GraficWorld said...

Hello, curious between the Blog and here I am here in your .. you leave a greeting, and we hope a good day.
Dual