Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Book!

First book is: The Mercy of Thin Air by Ronlyn Domingue. Discussion will be on tomorrow, August 6th. I still am not sure how it will play out. I am really excited about it. I still am not finished with the damn book. That is me. I'm going to get a better looking book club blog eventually. I just never did because I don't know who I am going with or what I want.

Oh, and I went with Shoeaddict and Friends Book Club.

Right now, please tell me what book we should read for August. Also, how long do you think we should go before discussion? Was one month (4 weeks) enough time- too long or too short?

Thanks!

2 comments:

Cristina Mathers said...

i recently read Into The Wild by John Krakhauer. It was good. It's about the life and death of Chrisptopher McCandless. I bought it because I watched about it on Oprah, LOL. It was very interesting and heartbreaking--and a totally diffrent read for me considering that i could not at all relate with the main character.

Kate said...

I love the website and I'm almost finished with the book. I think I can pound it out in the next hour! =)